Nutella Frosting is an easy and decadent frosting that will take your cupcakes or cake to the next level!
- Using a stand mixer with whisk attachment (or a large bowl and regular mixer), beat butter 1 minute on medium-high speed.
- Add Nutella and cream for another minute on medium-high speed.
- Add powdered sugar and mix until combined. It will look very powdery and won't be frosting consistency yet.
- Add 1 T milk while the mixer is running. Add milk 1/2 T at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition, until desired consistency is reached.
- Use this frosting to frost cupcakes or brownies, make graham cracker sandwiches, stuff strawberries or raspberries...the possibilities are endless!
Recipe by Life After Wheat at https://thereislifeafterwheat.com/2015/08/nutella-frosting/