Start your morning off with a bang! This yogurt parfait is packed with protein, fiber, and antioxidants but it definitely isn’t lacking in flavor! It will leave you feeling satisfied and ready to make your day nothing less than amazing.
My go-to breakfast is a yogurt parfait with Plain Greek Yogurt, berries, and some kind of crunchy topping. Toasted nuts, homemade granola, etc. It’s a beautiful thing.
This is such a fun breakfast idea that can be assembled in minutes and eaten on-the-go or even packed as a healthy lunch. Everyone in our family devours these yummy parfaits, even the picky toddler! It’s fun to switch up the flavors by using different types of berries or granola. You can experiment and find the combo you enjoy the most.
- Feel free to substitute different berries and granola flavors to make new flavor combos!
- Sweeten to taste. If you’re not used to plain Greek yogurt, you may want to sweeten yours a little more than I do. Now that I’m used to eating yogurt this way, I can’t stand the overly sweet stuff.
- I listed some of my favorite gluten free granola options below; some are oat-based but certified gluten free, and others are grain free.
- 8 ounces yogurt of choice (I like plain Greek yogurt)
- Sweetener of choice, to taste (I use a little honey or stevia)
- 1/3 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup gluten free granola
- 1 Tablespoon toasted coconut, almonds, or pecans
- Stir together yogurt and sweetener.
- Layer half the yogurt mixture, half the blueberries, half the granola, and half the toasted coconut in a parfait glass, regular glass, Mason jar, or bowl.
- Top with remaining yogurt, blueberries, granola, and toasted coconut.
- If you're going to be serving later, you might want to keep the granola separate so it stays crisp.
There are lots of gluten free granola options! Be sure to find one that is certified gluten free as oats are often cross contaminated with wheat.
If you can't tolerate oats or are looking for a lower carb option, try a paleo or keto granola that is made with nuts and seeds.
You can find links to a few of my favorites below.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- CRYSTALIA Breakfast On the Go Cups, Take and Go Yogurt Cup with Topping Cereal or Oatmeal Container, Colorful Set of 4
- Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grain Granola, Certified Gluten-free, Vegan & Non-GMO | Coconut Sugar | Delicious Healthy Snack | Clean Energy | Original 12oz
- Bakery On Main Gluten-Free, Non GMO Granola, Variety Pack, 11 Ounce, 6 Count
- Bear Naked Granola Dark Chocolate Almond, Grain-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Breakfast Cereal, 8 oz Bag (Pack of 6), 48 Ounce
- Purely Elizabeth Vegan Grain & Gluten-Free Keto Granola, Vanilla Almond Butter (3 Ct.)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 365Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 171mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 5gSugar: 29gProtein: 18g