Pumpkin Pie No Churn Ice Cream makes the perfect Summer or Fall dessert! Smooth, creamy, and packed with pumpkin pie flavor, this easy no churn ice cream doesn’t require an ice cream maker.
Fall is just around the corner, and I can almost feel the crunchy leaves under my feet and smell the hot apple cider and pumpkin pie! It’s easy to crave fall flavors when Summer and Fall overlap, leaving us with cooler days and then hot days once again.
Pumpkin pie is my favorite fall dessert, and while it’s definitely not cool enough to bake a pie yet, I am still left craving the flavor and creaminess.
Enter: Pumpkin Pie No-Churn Ice Cream!
Have you heard of no churn ice cream yet? I have to admit that the first few times I tried it, I didn’t love it. Something was off with the texture and it tasted overly sweet to me. I like my ice cream smooooooth and creamy, and while I definitely have a sweet tooth, desserts needn’t be over-the-top.
Something about the combination of flavors and textures in this no churn ice cream is different. The pumpkin gives the ice cream an incredibly smooth texture while the allspice offsets the sweetness perfectly. You’ll LOVE how easy no churn ice cream is! Here are the steps:
- Whip your cream
- Stir together the remaining ingredients
- Fold this mixture into the whipped cream (don’t overmix)
Can you believe it?? No cooking, no eggs, and no ice cream maker required. This Pumpkin Pie No Churn Ice Cream took me all of 5 minutes to whip up!
Below is the easy printable recipe, be sure to keep scrolling for more gluten free ice cream recipes as part of our Hot August Nights Ice Cream Social!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3/4 teaspoon allspice (we love Frontier Co-op brand-find at Whole Foods)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- Whip cream until stiff. Set aside.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Gently fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture just until combined. Make sure it's completely blended but don't over mix.
- Spread into a bread pan. Lay a piece of wax paper or parchment over the top of the ice cream and freeze 4-6 hours or overnight, until solid.
- Ice cream is best if you let it sit out a few minutes before serving.
- Feel free to top with chocolate sauce or stir in mini chocolate chips before freezing 🙂
I always recommend using Libby's pumpkin, it has the best flavor and texture.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- StarPack Long Scoop Ice Cream Freezer Storage Container - for Home Made Ice Cream, Freezer Containers, Meal Prep, Soup and Food Storage
- Spring Chef Ice Cream Scoop with Comfortable Handle, Black
- Greenco Set of 12 Vibrant Colors Ice Cream Bowls and Spoons
- M KITCHEN WORLD Heat Resistant Silicone Spatula Set - Non-Stick Rubber Spatula Kitchen Utensils for Cooking, Baking, and Mixing - Ergonomic, Bakeware Set of 4, Orange
- USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel Loaf Pan, 1 Pound, Silver
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 436Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 75mgSodium: 126mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 1gSugar: 51gProtein: 9g
Check out all these gluten free ice cream recipes, there is something for everyone on this list!