This is The Best Zucchini bread you will ever eat. It also happens to be the easiest zucchini bread you’ll ever make. Win-win! No grating required in this recipe, simply toss the ingredients in your blender and voila! Gluten Free Blender Zucchini bread.
This post may contain affiliate links, please see full disclosure.
Zucchini bread is a long standing favorite of mine, and years ago a friend introduced me to one of the most revolutionary ideas of all time (really): Making zucchini bread…in a blender. As you allllll know, I’m a sucker for timesavers, and this one also doubles as a way to make this bread super soft packed full of that wonderful zucchini flavor. It’s a game changer for sure!
Blending the zucchini gives the bread an incredibly moist flavor that you can’t achieve any other way. plus, who has time for grating zucchini anyway? psshh.
I’ve used a variety of flours with great success, so grab whatever you have on hand and bake up a batch of Blender Zucchini Bread today!
ps my flour mix also works wonderfully in this recipe, go check it out!
A few notes on this recipe:
- To reduce the fat, you can substitute up to 1/2 cup of the oil with an equal amount of applesauce.
- You can also substitute brown sugar for half the white sugar. For a heartier option, add some chopped pecans.
- If you’re a chocolate lover, try the double chocolate option below!
- One reader made Black Forest zucchini bread by adding 3 T cocoa, 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, and 1 cup dried cherries. Another baked it in a bundt pan. It’s a very versatile recipe and will turn out fantastic any way you make it!
- Any blender will work, but if you’re looking for a new blender, I LOVE my Blendtec!