These Cinnamon Pretzels are a definite favorite at our house, and SO easy to make!
I stumbled on a similar recipe on Life’s Too Short to Skip Dessert a few years ago and developed it over the years to taste just the way we like it.
I’m a definite sucker for vanilla, so adding a little was just the right touch.
It’s easy to swap out your favorite gluten free pretzels to make this something everyone can eat.
Every year we pass these out to our neighbors at Christmas time, and often get requests for the recipe. I know you’ll enjoy it as much as we do!
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
Crisp pretzels with vanilla cinnamon sugar and drizzled in white chocolate. These cinnamon sugar pretzels are perfect for parties or everyday snacking!
- 4 1/2 cups gluten free pretzels (I like Snyder's or Quinn's)
- 1/4 cup neutral oil like avocado, canola, or vegetable.
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- gluten free melting chocolate if you would like a chocolate drizzle
- Preheat oven to 275°.
- For easy cleanup, line a roasting pan or large cookie sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large bowl. Add pretzels and gently stir until all pretzels are coated.
- Spread pretzels onto baking sheet. They should be in a single layer but if some are overlapping it's not a big deal.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle over pretzels, if you want.
- These are best fresh so try to enjoy them that way, but you can store leftovers in an airtight container for a few days.
- Feel free to use any pretzel shape you like.
- Use a large (8 cup) measuring cup to measure the pretzels. Much easier to get the correct amount this way.
- It is SO easy to double, triple, quadruple this recipe. I've made huge batches to take to the staff at our kids' school and they were gone in a few hours.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 131Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 190mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g
Friday 19th of April 2019
So I love pretzels mainly for the salt but this looks really really fun! Of course I would drizzle chocolate over the top too! Pinning for a yummy treat!
35 Quick and Easy Holiday Treats (Oh and they happen to be Gluten Free) | Only Taste Matters
Tuesday 22nd of December 2015
[…] Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels from There is Life After Wheat pictured […]