Pumpkin Pie No Churn Ice Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3/4 tsp allspice (we love Frontier Co-op brand-find at Whole Foods)
- 1/2 tsp maple flavoring
- Whip cream until stiff. Set aside.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Gently fold whipped cream into pumpkin mixture just until combined. Make sure it's completely blended but don't over mix.
- Spread into a bread pan. Lay a piece of wax paper or parchment over the top of the ice cream and freeze 4-6 hours or overnight, until solid.
- Ice cream is best if you let it sit out a few minutes before serving.
- Feel free to top with chocolate sauce or stir in mini chocolate chips before freezing :)
Recipe by Life After Wheat at https://thereislifeafterwheat.com/2017/08/pumpkin-pie-no-churn-ice-cream/