Caprese Skewers with Frontier Co-op Oregano
Caprese Skewers are the ultimate appetizer! Oregano and garlic infused olive oil drizzled over fresh mozzarella and sweet tomatoes...it's sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp oregano (we used Frontier Co-op Oregano Leaf)
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder - or more to taste (we used Frontier Co-op)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Grape or cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- toothpicks for serving
- Combine olive oil, oregano, garlic powder, and sea salt in a small mason jar or glass container and shake well to combine. Let sit at room temperature for a day or two to allow the flavors to meld.
- When the oil is ready, cut mozzarella into cubes about the same size as tomatoes.
- combine oil, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella in a bowl and stir gently to coat.
- Serve in a serving dish or assemble with toothpicks or skewers for an appetizer.
- If you have leftovers, store in the fridge and remove 30 minutes before serving again. Best served fresh.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Recipe by Life After Wheat at https://thereislifeafterwheat.com/2017/08/caprese-skewers/