High Protein Breakfast Parfait with Blueberry, Vanilla, and Toasted Coconut
Yield 1 parfait
Start your morning off with a bang! This yogurt parfait is packed with protein, fiber, and antioxidants but it definitely isn't lacking in flavor! It will leave you feeling satisfied and ready to make your day nothing less than amazing.
- 8 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- Sweetener of choice, to taste (I use a little honey or 1 tsp of Truvia)
- 1/3 cup blueberries (fresh is best but you can use frozen ones that have been thawed)
- 1 serving Foodie Fuel, broken into pieces (I used Coconut Vanilla)
- 1 T toasted coconut
- Stir together yogurt, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Layer half the yogurt mixture, half the blueberries, half the Foodie Fuel, and half the toasted coconut in a parfait glass, regular glass, Mason jar, or bowl.
- Top with remaining yogurt, blueberries, Foodie Fuel, and toasted coconut.
- If you're going to be serving later, you might want to keep the Foodie Fuel separate so it stays crisp.
Recipe by Life After Wheat at https://thereislifeafterwheat.com/2017/01/breakfast-parfait/