I’m a sucker for any type of nut butter, so when I heard about Barney Butter, I simply had to try it! I must say that it did not disappoint. I love the on-the-go squeeze packs and all the fun flavors, and had a hard time deciding which one to try first. Drool over these pics and then take a look at all the things I love about Barney Butter below.
Entirely gluten free breakfast featuring some crunchy Barney Butter and Rudi’s gluten free multigrain toast.
Seriously, its good.
A few things I like about Barney Butter
- Certified Non GMO ad Gluten Free
- Peanut Free and made in a peanut free facility
- Smooth and completely spreadable-just like a creamy peanut butter
- Lots of different flavors!
- All varieties have half the saturated fat of peanut butter, and no trans fat
- I love that these are no-stir, and the squeeze packs make them even more convenient.
Click here to check out their website, connect, find a store nearby or order online!
Disclosure: Barney Butter provided these products free of charge for me to try and review. All opinions are my own.