Gluten Free Blender Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup neutral oil such as avocado or canola
- 3 large eggs
- 1 T vanilla extract
- About 3 cups largely chopped zucchini
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour mix
- 2 tsp Xanthan Gum (omit if flour mix already contains xanthan)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- FOR CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD, ADD:
- 2-4 T cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- additional 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Blend oil, eggs, vanilla and 2 1/2 cups zucchini together in a blender until you have 4 cups mixture. Add more zucchini if needed to reach the 4 cups.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Spray loaf pans (8 mini or 2 regular, or any combination) fairly heavily with cooking spray, or grease generously with oil.
- Pour batter into pans.
- Preheat oven to 350 (letting batter sit while you preheat oven eliminates any gritty texture).
- Bake large loaves for 35-40 minutes, mini loaves 17-22 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Be careful not to over bake, as they could become dry.
- Let cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Store in plastic bags in fridge up to 7 days, counter up to 4. or wrap in foil and place in freezer bag and freeze. Thaw at room temperature, in the fridge, or in 325 degree oven until warm.
Recipe by Life After Wheat at https://thereislifeafterwheat.com/2014/10/the-best-zucchini-bread/