This is The Best Zucchini bread you will ever eat. It also happens to be the easiest zucchini bread you’ll ever make. Win-win! No grating required in this recipe, simply toss the ingredients in the blender and voila! Zucchini bread. This method will turn out the moistest loaf of zucchini bread you’ve ever eaten.
ps my flour mix works wonderfully in this recipe, go check it out!
THE Best Zucchini Bread
*gluten-free *soy-free *oat-free *dairy-free
- you can substitute up to 1/2 cup of the oil with an equal amount of applesauce.
- You can also substitute brown sugar for half the white sugar. For a heartier option, add some chopped pecans.
- If you’re a chocolate lover, try the double chocolate option below!
- One reader made Black Forest zucchini bread by adding 3 T cocoa, 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips, and 1 cup dried cherries. Another baked it in a bundt pan. It’s a very versatile recipe and will turn out fantastic any way you make it!
- 1 cup Canola Oil
3 large eggs
1 T vanilla extract
About 3 cups largely chopped zucchini
2 cups sugar
3 cups flour mix
1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum, OR 2 tsp if flour mix doesn’t have any
1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Baking Soda
1 1/2 tsp cinnamonadd in the following if you want double chocolate zucchini bread:
- Blend oil, eggs, vanilla and 2 1/2 cups zucchini together in a blender (I use a Ninja) until you have 4 cups mixture. Add more zucchini if needed to reach the 4 cups.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Spray loaf pans (8 mini or 2 regular, or any combination) fairly heavily with cooking spray, or grease generously with oil.
- Pour batter into pans.
- Preheat oven to 350 (letting batter sit while you preheat oven eliminates any gritty texture).
- Bake large loaves for 35-40 minutes, mini loaves 17-22 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Be careful not to over bake, as they could become dry.
- Let cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Store in plastic bags in fridge up to 7 days, counter up to 4. or wrap in foil and place in freezer bag and freeze. Thaw at room temperature, in the fridge, or in 325 degree oven until warm.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through these links, I will receive compensation. As always, I only link to products that we use and love and therefore think you will love, too!